Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tarnion

Just a sketch I did very quickly, of a character who popped into my head and would not be denied!

His name is Tarnion, and he is a mage with some Devil or Demon blood in him. He’s not sure which, but he has a magical inclination. Unfortunately, he has yet to really develop it to the level of most mages, but he can command and create magical objects. His focus is magical weapons. He carries around several, which he can produce from seemingly thin air, since his outfits tend to be extremely tight or scant.

I made him in Champions Online and he won the ‘sexy’ category of a costume contest! Just sayin’.

He’s not the usual character age. I’d say he’s closer to 40, but his ageing is likely frozen now. Usually he wears a monocle, but I think he’s cute in glasses too! They’re probably more utilitarian for when he needs them in a situation where he can’t really keep in a monocle.


No comments:

Post a Comment