Monday, January 10, 2011

Incubus Tales Hawkye Costume Sketch

Today's sketch is one from my own series, Incubus Tales! You can read Incubus Tales online here.

This sketch was done in the planning stages of the story 'Family', which featured the amazing Hawkye L. Narasumas as a guest star. This was to plan his costume, because I wanted it to be iconic and also impactful. I wanted Hawkye to have as cool an appearance as possible, and yet also look impressive and elegant to some extent, powerful and refined.

Hawkye approved the overall look, and it was refined a bit more for the story. This was a very, very quick sketch, but I think it might be exciting for you to see some of the planning that goes on behind the scenes!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Teehehe "*total badass*" that when inked and in the comic had a bigger... impact than planned ^~

    He's awesome in sketch or more final form ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad you like the design. I found this sketch hanging around my sketches folder and thought it might be fun for people to see. :)

    ReplyDelete