Monday, January 3, 2011

Myron

Today's sketch is a picture from quite some time ago, back when Incubus Tales was at SmackJeeves.

...gosh, it seems like forever now. Even though I really just left there in May!

But anyway, I was trying to be a part of the community, so I joined a collaboration. It was set in ancient Greece, a favourite historical setting of mine.

This is Myron, a particularly adorable priest. He has special abilities and gets on better with the satyrs and such than the humans. But he is a very nice fellow. He is actually gifted with immortality and looks younger than his 40+ years!

Unfortunately I never got to do much with Myron, as I waited around and eventually left that host altogether. Good riddance, really; it had gone to the dogs. But I do miss that collaboration. It was nice.

So, just so he won't be forgotten, here is Myron.

No comments:

Post a Comment